Gately Communications Co. is a leader in providing two way radio, wireless data and video solutions to the petrochemical industry. Managing administration or security on petrochemical plants requires keeping in touch with your colleagues. Motorola wireless communication equipment including; portable and mobile radios give you easy contact with the colleagues who can help you keep everything under control.
We can provide everything from on-site two way radio solutions to areawide radio systems. We also provide intrinsically safe two way radio solutions including the Motorola HT750 and HT1250 radios.
We are a full service provider of system design, integration, programming, optimization, customer training, service, repair, customized packaging, and preventative maintenance programs for the following communication products:
- FM Two Way Radio Communication Systems (secure/non-secure)
- Intrinsically Safe Two Way Radios
- System Design and Installation
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems
- Wireless Communication Solutions
- Microwave Radio Systems
- Wireless Data Link Systems
- Mobile Radio/Data Systems
- GPS & Vehicular Tracking Systems
- Intercom Systems
- Outdoor Warning Systems
- Communication - Special Applications
- Motorola Wireless Communication Solutions
Our corporate office and main service facility is located in Hampton, Virginia. There are also satellite operations in Chesapeake, Virginia, Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, and Kinston, North Carolina. Together, these four service facilities offer continuous coverage of southeastern Virginia and eastern North Carolina.
Please click here to contact our Petrochemical Industry Solutions Sales Department.