The ACE3600 is an all-in-one package that includes the RTU, radio and software for
quick installation. The ACE3600 features a graphical user interface (GUI) that
minimizes training time by allowing system configurations and network operations
to be managed through simple, user-friendly applications. The GUI includes
program and system self-maintenance software tools.
Motorola ACE3600 Features
The Motorola ACE3600 operates with multiple industry protocols and across a wide band of communication
- Fiber-optic links
- Telephone and leased lines
- VHF/UHF/800/900 MHz conventional systems
- UHF/800/900 MHz analog or digital trunked systems
- Multiple Address Systems (MAS)
- Broadband data over Internet Protocol (IP)
- Spread Spectrum communication
- Narrowband and broadband at speeds from
1200 bps to 100 MB
This flexible communications capability enables
the ACE3600 to connect with several local devices,
analyze the data and send that information via
different media to various other locations.
The ACE3600 also accommodates a host of devices,
sensors and display elements and has hot-swappable
input/output (I/O) modules with Sequence of Event
Available on-board ports can feature up to:
- Three 10/100Base-T ports
- Four serial ports
- Two radio modem ports
Motorola ACE3600 Applications
- Implement pump sequencing to minimize power costs and equalize runtime.
- Support one or more variable speed pumps.
- Flexible to handle the smallest lift station tasks or the most complicated treatment plant process.
- Makes an ideal intelligent data logger for mandated combined sewer overflow (CSO).
- Monitors well parameters for sophisticated pump sequencing control and alerts.
- Maintains water levels at the reservoir/water tower, and optimize flow and pressure in the distribution grid.
- Provides critical response system fault detection for leaks or unauthorized water use.
Public Warning Systems
- Provides secure communication between the sirens and the control center.
- Provides back-up communications, silent test and download of recorded public warning messages, and siren activation.
- Expands communication capabilities through a select combination of tones and pre-recorded voice messages.
Oil and Gas Safety
- Continuously monitors, measures and controls different aspects of the production, refining, transportation, storage and distribution of oil and gas.
- Measures oil and gas flow rates per American Gas Association (AGA) standards, accumulated flows, line and wellhead pressures.
- Analyzes, coordinates and controls with enhanced system monitoring to manage oil spills,
leakage and fire detection and emergency shut down procedures.
Fire Station Alerting Solution
- Alerts specific bunkroom(s), waking only the
appropriate response team(s) reducing work,
stress and fatigue.
- Protects the fire station from theft by closing the
doors after the engines have left.
- Guards against a fire in the fire station by shutting
down designated high-risk areas within the station,
such as the kitchen, which are quickly left
unattended during an emergency.
- Monitors and controls transformers, substation
protection relays and circuit-breaker reclosers
utilizing detection technology to register which
feeder sections experience a fault current.
- Uses advanced communication capabilities for
fault isolation and system restoration to remotely
isolate a damaged MV power grid section and
restore power to customers.
- Regulates voltage and the power factor through
remote control of capacitor banks along the grid
providing more accurate billing and a reduction in
energy losses along the network.
- Helps power generation stations to effectively
meet the growing demand for electricity through
power quality monitoring.
Motorola ACE3600 Downloads
Motorola ACE3600 Brochure
Motorola ACE3600 Brochure Water Industry
Motorola ACE3600 Spec Sheet
Motorola SCADA Solutions Brochure
White Papers/Solutions Briefs
Motorola FSA4000 - How to Achieve Near 100% Fire Station Alerting Reliability
Motorola ACE3600 RTUs Support Smart Grid Operation
SCADA Systems Enhance Electric Utility Operations
A Utility's Path To Distribution Automation
SCADA - Water Control, Wildfires, Earthquakes and Mountains